This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

USA IBC

koshka_jete

Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list : smile.gif

Guest draco

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:

Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list :
smile.gif

Guest draco

Please help me. My son entered IBC and I have not received info about him making the competition. Others have said that he is on the list, but I can't find it. Could you contact me at my e-mail address: draco@netdoor.com if his name is on it. His name is Jonathan Drake Hathorne. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible so I can contact him. He is in Europe and I am his communication connection.

Thank you, draco

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:

Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list :
smile.gif