This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Denis Nedak

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

The performance schedule hasn't been updated yet, but he's listed in the news release that Dale just posted under ABT-Met season. Gillian should be a great partner for him. I wish I could see this.

#17 abatt

Emeralds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

I wish they would announce the secondary casting for Don Q - Espada and Mercedes.

I guess they are assuming Cory will be back in action for week 4 in Manon. 

#18 Arabidopsis

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

I saw Denis Nedak perform Solor with the National Ballet of Ukraine in Canada earlier this year. I didn't find him to be a flashy technical dancer, but he was very princely/noble in the role. 

#19 naomikage

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:38 AM

I also have seen Denis Nedak several times in National Ballet of Ukraine performances, in such roles as Basilio and Solor. This troupe tours regularly in Japan, like once or twice a year. He is not a flashy dancer but is tall and has stellar classical technique and is a good partner, quite noble. But not with a super-star potential.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):