• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 California

California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

In comparing the most recent print program with the current web site, there have been several changes:

http://www.coloradob...company/dancers

Dana Benton and Domenico Luciano have been promoted from soloist to principal.

Two soloists are missing from the roster entirely: Adam Still and Caitlin Valentine-Elllis

Corps members missing from the roster: Lesley Allred, Christopher Ellis, Charlotte Lanning, Kelsie Nobriga

That's only 24 listed at this point, but I suppose there could still be additions before the company returns in August.

#2 YouOverThere

YouOverThere

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

In comparing the most recent print program with the current web site, there have been several changes:

http://www.coloradob...company/dancers

Dana Benton and Domenico Luciano have been promoted from soloist to principal.

Two soloists are missing from the roster entirely: Adam Still and Caitlin Valentine-Elllis

Corps members missing from the roster: Lesley Allred, Christopher Ellis, Charlotte Lanning, Kelsie Nobriga

That's only 24 listed at this point, but I suppose there could still be additions before the company returns in August.

IMHO, losing Adam Still would be a significant loss. He appeared to this non-expert to have a lot of upside. Certainly he is a dancer who commands the stage when he has a solo.

YAY!!! for Dana Benton, who paid her dues and was finally rewarded with this promotion.

#3 California

California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

IMHO, losing Adam Still would be a significant loss. He appeared to this non-expert to have a lot of upside. Certainly he is a dancer who commands the stage when he has a solo.

Unfortunately, Adam suffered a knee injury last winter that kept him out of Cinderella (as the jester) in February and the mixed bill at the University of Denver in March.

I thought he was best as the Chosen One (the Baryshnikov role) in Tetley's Rite of Spring in February 2013. Here's some rehearsal footage: 

He did peasant PdD with Dana Benton in Giselle in October 2013. Here are some rehearsal clips:

#4 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,999 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

Only official news, please.  (I've removed some posts that don't have links to official news.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):