This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Asia Pacific IBC

bertrande

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and am an adult beginner just starting out. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Asia Pacific Int'l Ballet Competition? I'm from Singapore and 2 of the dancers in our Nat'l Ballet Company have won prizes in this competition before. Any information will be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome, v. oh. Jeannie, who I'm sure could answer your question, is traveling for the next few weeks and so may not see this. Perhaps someone else can answer it -- I hope so. (Unfortunately, I can't.) But I did want to take the opportunity to welcome you to Ballet Alert. You might be interested in the Adult Ballet Students forum in Special Groups (as well as other forums here, of course smile.gif )

Hi, v. oh.

Asian Pacific IBC is held by Japan Ballet Association every other year. The last one was in 2001 in which ZHANG JUN from Singapore won a prize. The 9th Asian Pacific IBC is to 2003 8/13-17 in Tokyo.

Contact with Japan Ballet Association:

TEL 03-3499-5524 FAX 03-3498-7001