This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

School of American Ballet Workshop 2014May 31 & June 3

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 Amour

Amour

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:44 PM

An update of sorts. As many know, Preston Chamblee (Serenade) was not only made an apprentice but received his corps contract in early December, because he filled in for the requisite number of performances. Tonight I saw him in the Ashley Bouder Project. The first piece was simply a PDD with him and Ashley. He was great and it's a big vote of confidence that Ashley chose to dance with him. Clara Miller (Western Symphony) was also made an apprentice and received her corps contract when the season ended. Addie Tap joined Boston Ballet after the Workshop. I haven't heard anything about Christopher Grant because he was fantastic in Western Symphony. 

#77 harpergroup

harpergroup

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:43 AM

Christopher spent another year at SAB.

#78 BalletontheRocks

BalletontheRocks

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

Christopher Grant spent another year at SAB and became an apprentice after this year's workshop.

#79 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:05 PM

If you do not have an official source with link or citation, do not post the info here.

#80 jsmu

jsmu

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

Christopher Grant spent another year at SAB and became an apprentice after this year's workshop.

I'm glad to hear that. he is a hugely promising dancer. Re my other post, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):