• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kbarber

kbarber

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:16 AM

POB sujet Marie-Solenne Boulet has posted a great behind-the-scenes video (10 minutes) of Paris Opera Ballet's recent tour to Japan with Neumeier's Lady of the Camellias. It's only on her FB page, not on YouTube, so I hope you can see it.

https://www.facebook...&type=2

#2 pherank

pherank

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:17 PM

Thanks very much, KBarber - a great find.  A sad goodbye to Letestu, and Dupont.

Interesting that Froustey didn't appear in any of this footage. But then I don't think there was any footage of Don Quixote in rehearsal or performance.

#3 sparklingtonic

sparklingtonic

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:09 AM

Hi -- I am new here and this is so off topic and I am sorry but I hated to start a new topic just for this one question.  I just checked the POB website and I am no longer seeing Yann Bridards name -- is he now retired? 

Sorry

#4 cinnamonswirl

cinnamonswirl

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hi -- I am new here and this is so off topic and I am sorry but I hated to start a new topic just for this one question.  I just checked the POB website and I am no longer seeing Yann Bridards name -- is he now retired? 

Sorry

Yes, he has retired (in 2011 I think).

#5 sparklingtonic

sparklingtonic

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

Thank you --

#6 silvermash

silvermash

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

He remained on the roaster until last year but took time off before retirement age to start studies... He hasn't been seen on POB stage since 2010 I think.

#7 sparklingtonic

sparklingtonic

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

You all are very generous thanks again -- I did find him on the web -- finally -- but I had seen his name on the POB website up until a month ago so was confused -- 2010 eh, what a shame -- anyway thanks again --

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):