This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Any luck exchanging tickets at the Kennedy Center Box Office?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soubrette_fan

soubrette_fan

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

I just noticed on the Kennedy Center website that there now appears to be a better seat available for one of the NYCB performances I already have tickets for.  For whatever reason, this seat was not available on the website when I first purchased my tickets approximately 2 months ago.    wallbash.gif

The back of my ticket clearly states at the bottom, 'NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.'  It was not purchased as part of a subscription. 

Has anyone here ever had any luck exchanging single tickets at the Kennedy Center, or am I stuck with my current ticket?  sad.png

#2 amckean

amckean

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Yes, I do this all the time!  You can exchange them at the box office, unless you chose the print at home option, in which case you can exchange them over the phone.  Seats often open up last minute because subscribers are able to change the day right up until the performance.

#3 soubrette_fan

soubrette_fan

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

It worked, thanks amckean!  flowers.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):