This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from NJ

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kaysta

Kaysta

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

I've recently become obsessed with ballet. Growing up, we couldn't afford dance lessons (so I have no dance experience), but I've always been intrigued by dance.  So far I've seen Jewels and Coppelia at the PA Ballet, but have just signed up for a subscription for ABT and I can't wait until May!

I'm excited to learn more about this amazing art form!

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

Welcome to Ballet Alert!, Kaysta. I hope you will share what you've seen at Pennsylvania Ballet and join in the talk of ABT's upcoming season.

#3 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

You'll be able to find links to many videos in our Ballet Videos [etc.] forum, but, alas, some of them have been removed along the way :(.

#4 Kaysta

Kaysta

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

Thanks! I'm excited to have found this forum. Unfortunately my friends and family don't share my interest, so its nice to find others who feel the same way I do!

#5 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

Online forums with people who love the same thing are a lot better than seeing friends and family members who glaze over the moment we mention our favorite things wink1.gif .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):