This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

POB 2014-2015 season

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 silvermash

silvermash

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

Who is the woman in peach in the promo video?  At first I thought she was Marie-Agnes Gillot but that's not right.

This is Valentine Colasante in Nicolas Paul's Répliques costume

#62 miliosr

miliosr

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:07 AM

This is Valentine Colasante in Nicolas Paul's Répliques costume

Merci (which, to my everlasting sorrow, is about the extent of my French!) wink1.gif

I see that Millepied has choreographed a pas de deux for Aurelie Dupont and Herve Moreau and added it to the Nicolas Paul/Pierre Rigal/Edouard Lock triple bill.

#63 sasark

sasark

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

you may also try the second hand official market called "ticket exchange" on the official POB website. it works quite well.

I also have used this "Bourse" successfully, but you really have to be quick draw McGraw on nabbing a ticket when it comes available.

This is so true.... it's frustrating. I've clicked over within 2-3 minutes of getting the email alert, and it's still too late. (I'm trying to get a Swan Lake ticket.) It also looks like the resellers are sold out. Does anyone believe that the hotels may have access to some of the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out out if there is any hope left. It's not a dire emergency (I already have tickets to see the production on two nights), but I was really hoping to get a ticket for one more evening.

#64 silvermash

silvermash

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

you may also try the second hand official market called "ticket exchange" on the official POB website. it works quite well.

I also have used this "Bourse" successfully, but you really have to be quick draw McGraw on nabbing a ticket when it comes available.

This is so true.... it's frustrating. I've clicked over within 2-3 minutes of getting the email alert, and it's still too late. (I'm trying to get a Swan Lake ticket.) It also looks like the resellers are sold out. Does anyone believe that the hotels may have access to some of the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out out if there is any hope left. It's not a dire emergency (I already have tickets to see the production on two nights), but I was really hoping to get a ticket for one more evening.

Well keep trying the ticket exchange nearer the time, I noticed that when you come closer to shows, tickets become available (changes of plans and also changes of casting)... Also keep checking the opera website as tickets appear... The last solution if you're in Paris is to queue for return tickets the day of the show. 

#65 sasark

sasark

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

Well keep trying the ticket exchange nearer the time, I noticed that when you come closer to shows, tickets become available (changes of plans and also changes of casting)... Also keep checking the opera website as tickets appear... The last solution if you're in Paris is to queue for return tickets the day of the show. 

Thank you, silvermash! I was wondering if there was any point in going physically to the box office. I'll keep that in mind as an option.

best,

Sasha

#66 silvermash

silvermash

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:14 AM

Thank you, silvermash! I was wondering if there was any point in going physically to the box office. I'll keep that in mind as an option.

best,

Sasha

Yes, the box office always releases day tickets but for Swan Lake, probably not much so you need to queue early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):