This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Men in Motion - London Coliseum - 30 & 31 January 2014

I went to see this on Thursday night and really enjoyed it - some performances more than others (there were 15 different pieces), but overall, really liked it. I especially enjoyed Vadim Muntagirov in Spectre de la Rose - I enjoy Nijinsky's ballets and I couldn't have asked for a better performance from him. He really has extraordinarily beautiful arms.

The other Ballets Russes items on the program - L'après-midi d'un faune and an extract from Petrushka - didn't fare as well, unfortunately. But I appreciated that they were there.

Other highlights for me included a new piece by Javier de Frutos, performed by Edward Watson and Marijn Rademaker, who had incredible chemistry together, and Marijn Rademaker in Marco Goecke's Äffi - I found the style of choreography completely fascinating. Rademaker was great - I'd love to see him dance again.

I've posted a review with some more thoughts on my blog. Did anyone else go to this? I'd love to hear your thoughts if so.

I went to see this on Thursday night and really enjoyed it - some performances more than others (there were 15 different pieces), but overall, really liked it. I especially enjoyed Vadim Muntagirov in Spectre de la Rose ...

Oh..."Spectre" is one of those ballets I could watch hundreds of times in a row non stopping..!