This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Saturday, January 11

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,555 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

An interview with Vladimir Malakhov by Helson Hernandez in The Havana Times.

The thing is, I am a blue prince kind of dancer, that’s my style, it’s what I strive to do. Dancing in lyrical pieces is much easier for me than taking on any other kind of work. At the time, I thought my best performances were in works with these characteristics. After I had performed in Quixote in Vienna, the audience and my friends came up to me after the show and said to me: “Vladimir, your best work to date by far is Don Quixote.” -

#2 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • 25,555 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Jaclyn (Ricci) Snow, formerly of Festival Ballet Providence, has died at age 36.

Jaclyn had been home on disability, but still managed to attend ballet classes at Festival Ballet on the East Side of Providence, said Jennifer.

#3 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • 25,555 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

A photo gallery of the Rudolf Nureyev State Ballet Theatre.

Gulsina Mavlyukasova and Rustam Iskhakov dance the parts of Princess Aurora and Prince Désiré in the Rudolf Nureyev State Ballet Theatre's performance of "Sleeping Beauty."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):