Happy 15th Anniversary, Ballet Alert!-Talk-Alert!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 diane

diane

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

Thank you from me, too - I have greatly enjoyed this and its sister site over the years! 

All those who make this possible are wonderful and generous to do so! Thank you, thank you! 

And a very happy, healthy, inspirational New Year! 

-d-

#17 Mme. Hermine

Mme. Hermine

Emeralds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:17 AM

There isn't enough space on this site for me to talk about what dirac does in keeping the links updated all those days and being so meticulous about including everything she can. What I do is only a tiny drop in the bucket. Cheers and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

#18 AlbanyGirl

AlbanyGirl

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

Thanks to Alexandra, Helene, dirac, rg, Mme Hermine and all the others who keep this wonderful site alive. thanks.GIF tiphat.gif   Thanks to those of you with whom I communicate on posts and sometimes pm's.  And Happy New Year 2014 to everyone at Ballet Alert!  yahoo.gif

#19 vipa

vipa

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

I just want to echo everyone's thanks and praise.  It is a real treat to be able to read reviews, opinions and thoughts about ballet from people who love the art form.  

#20 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,242 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

I'm so sorry -- I just found this post!  (I've had trouble logging in for reasons we cannot determine! :)

Thank you all for your thanks!  AND for posting.  Thanks for reminder that this site was founded to be a place for civilized discussion of classical ballet -- I hope we remember that when the spring season commences.

AND thanks to Helene who keeps the site going, dirac who posts the Links, and Carley handles at least membership requests per day!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):