This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Sofiane Sylve...doing something strange

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PeggyR

PeggyR

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

San Francisco Ballet's principal dancer Sofiane Sylve tweeted this video, which apparently has won a first prize (well, she says 'price'), though she doesn't say where.

I have no idea what's going on here, but Ms. Sylve could probably make walking across the street in a  thunderstorm while carrying three bags of groceries look like a work of art, so maybe it doesn't really matter what's going on. 

#2 pherank

pherank

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

San Francisco Ballet's principal dancer Sofiane Sylve tweeted this video, which apparently has won a first prize (well, she says 'price'), though she doesn't say where.

I have no idea what's going on here, but Ms. Sylve could probably make walking across the street in a  thunderstorm while carrying three bags of groceries look like a work of art, so maybe it doesn't really matter what's going on. 

This was interesting PeggyR - I happened to see the link on her Facebook page. The dancing is certainly only part of things: the fashions and the video editing are obviously a big part of this multi-media effort. I'm not sure either what prize was won for the video.  ;)

I'm wondering who did the choreography - Sylve?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):