This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Sofiane Sylve...doing something strange

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PeggyR

PeggyR

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

San Francisco Ballet's principal dancer Sofiane Sylve tweeted this video, which apparently has won a first prize (well, she says 'price'), though she doesn't say where.

I have no idea what's going on here, but Ms. Sylve could probably make walking across the street in a  thunderstorm while carrying three bags of groceries look like a work of art, so maybe it doesn't really matter what's going on. 

#2 pherank

pherank

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

San Francisco Ballet's principal dancer Sofiane Sylve tweeted this video, which apparently has won a first prize (well, she says 'price'), though she doesn't say where.

I have no idea what's going on here, but Ms. Sylve could probably make walking across the street in a  thunderstorm while carrying three bags of groceries look like a work of art, so maybe it doesn't really matter what's going on. 

This was interesting PeggyR - I happened to see the link on her Facebook page. The dancing is certainly only part of things: the fashions and the video editing are obviously a big part of this multi-media effort. I'm not sure either what prize was won for the video.  ;)

I'm wondering who did the choreography - Sylve?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):