This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Dutch National Nutcracker DVD now available

(I'm sorry, can someone please tell me how to embed a video?)

One trick that currently works is to surround your URL with these brackets - the 1st one goes in front:

[-url-]

And the 2nd one goes at the rear:

[-/url-]

Only REMOVE the dashes I added to keep the forum software from making these real tags.

Do that instead of using the link button on the menu above. I'll let you give that a try. It works on most video links, but not all.

This does not always work, and it should not be necessary. Cutting and pasting the URL from the browser address line in the YouTube page should be enough. I have yet to find an algorithm that explains why sometimes the link is embedded and sometimes, it appears as a link.

There is no advantage I can see to having an embedded video vs. a link to the video.

This does not always work, and it should not be necessary. Cutting and pasting the URL from the browser address line in the YouTube page should be enough. I have yet to find an algorithm that explains why sometimes the link is embedded and sometimes, it appears as a link.

There is no advantage I can see to having an embedded video vs. a link to the video.

I actually appreciate the link to the video, since I can open it in a separate window and keep it on hold while I look through other stuff on BA

I actually appreciate the link to the video, since I can open it in a separate window and keep it on hold while I look through other stuff on BA

This isn't actually a problem with embedded YouTube video (and I think Vimeo too) - you can simply right click on the video and choose "Copy video URL", but I realize not everyone knows to do such things.

It's simply a choice of methods: one advertises itself with an image, and allows immediate viewing, the other allows you to view things in another window.