This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BalletPerfection1

BalletPerfection1

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hello,

I am a dutch ballet fan. In holland ballet is not very big, so to get to know more about ballet i applied to this forum.

A few years ago I went with friends to the movie Black Swan. I loved the music and the story of Swan Lake, so i was interested and went to the Dutch National Ballet preforming Swan Lake. And I loved it!!

Since then I have been discovering the art.

I love Van Manen and lately I have been watching many performances by the Paris Opera Ballet and Bolshoi.

I would love to learn more about ballet!

Iris

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Welcome, Iris!  We're glad you found us :flowers:

We hope you'll post about what you see:  we don't get much news about Dutch National Ballet, which some dancers we knew well have joined -- Matthew Golding, Casey Herd, Isaac Hernandez -- or Paris Opera from Paris, and we're always glad to get impressions of the Bolshoi in Europe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):