This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Single ABT tickets for Sale: Romeo and Juliet and Swan LakeSingle Orchestra Stalls tickets for Semionova/Hallberg, Osipova/Hallberg and Murphy/Stearns

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bookworm68

bookworm68

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hi everyone,

I had purchased tickets for ABT's Met season for myself and a few friends. However, a few of them won't be able to make it and I am looking to sell the following tickets slightly below cost:

1) Romeo and Juliet: June 14th (Osipova/Hallberg) ROW E seat 115 Orchestra Stalls Centre section
2) Romeo and Juliet: June 11th (Semionova/Hallberg) ROW K seat 116 Orchestra Stalls Centre section and I seat 15 (Orchestra Side)
3) Romeo and Juliet: June 15th matinee (Murphy/Stearns) ROW I107 Orchestra Stalls Centre
4) Swan Lake: June 17th (Semionova/Hallberg) Row A seat 20 (Orchestra side)

Except for the matinee R+J, which is $85, I am selling each ticket for $100 (I payed $110 when I purchased them as part of a subscription). Please message on leenahassan68@hotmail.com me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):