This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Two NYCB couples engaged!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlbanyGirl

AlbanyGirl

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

I hope it's ok to post this bit of news here. Was on the NYCB website for some words on Maria Tallchief's passing and saw tweets that Robbie Fairchild & Tiler Peck became engaged in Paris a few days ago and Brittany Pollack and Jonathan Stafford were engaged in, I think, Copenhagen recently! Blessings and congratulations to the happy couples!

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Thank you, AlbanyGirl. Love is certainly in the air at New York City Ballet Posted Image -- or maybe it's Europe!

SCchck already posted about the Tiler Peck and Robbie Fairchild betrothal here and about Brittany Pollack and Jon Stafford's here. I'll ask anyone who wishes to comment to do so on those threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):