This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from SV "Neala"introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZZP1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

I would like to introduce myself since I live on my sailingyacht in The Netherlands.

I have taken a strong interest in ballet after I saw Darcey Bussell's performance as Gamzatti in Bayadère.

Although I have to learn a lot, I still enjoy looking at the perfomances that are available on DVD. And of course YT.

I hope to gather some knowledge through this forum. I might post now and then some questions as I cannot log in everywhere. Although I have a special antennae for the wifi and internet.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Ahoy, Neala!Posted Image

Darcy Bussell was a popular ballerina and has many fans among our members, and of course, LaBayadere a greatly loved ballet. I hope you've browsed the forums and found topics that interested you. I also hope you feel free to post and add comments or ask questions when you catch some WiFi.

Welcome to BalletAlert!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):