21 replies to this topic

#16 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,986 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

I've been testing both sites over the last few days, and I get through right away with Windows 7 and Google Chrome, Firefox (PC version), and IE9 and with Lion and Firefox (Mac version) and Safari on my Mac, as well as Safari on my iPad (Gen 1, last operating system). Unfortunately, my MacBook is too old to upgrade to Mountain Lion, the latest Mac operating system.

I'm not sure why I can see the form and get no errors, but others are having trouble seeing the form in the first place, seeing it on BT4D and not Ballet Alert, or getting error messages. Sometimes connecting to the server is delayed by 5-10 seconds, but I can see from the browser -- tab or message in lower left corner -- that it's trying to connect to First Data before I get the payment form.

If someone would let me know what error message they are getting, and if you can tell if it's a connectivity error (time-out, page not found) or one that is branded "Your Pay Connect" or with any other logo, I might be able to troubleshoot further, and I'd appreciate it very much.

#17 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,986 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

We're a little over 75% there. If you've considered contributing to Ballet Alert!/Ballet Talk for Dancers, we'd really appreciate it if you do, so that we can turn off the fundraiser for another year. We don't ask for more than we need to manage the sites for a year.

#18 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! We hit goal this morning, so the fundraiser can come down for another year! Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 vipa

vipa

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! We hit goal this morning, so the fundraiser can come down for another year! Posted ImagePosted Image

Thank you and everyone else who does the work to keep it going!

#20 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Excellent -- thanks so much to everyone who helps keep the playground open!

#21 Bonnette

Bonnette

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Wonderful news. My thanks to those who keeps the forum running so beautifully.

#22 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Thanks Victoria, Helene, and everyone else who supported the fundraiser. I know how much work this is, and am grateful for what you do. Wishing everyone -- fans, dancers, those who love dancers, etc. -- another great year of talk and information-sharing . Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):