This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Holiday video from PNB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SandyMcKean

SandyMcKean

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Pretty cute!

In these dark financial days for ballet companies, PNB remains upbeat and non-cynical. Our gray and drizzle-y weather here in the NW seems to protect us somehow.

#2 sandik

sandik

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,693 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thanks so much for posting this here -- it is indeed very sweet. iIf you watch to the end, click on "Nutcracker Then and Now" for some equally charming photos of a few corps members as Nutcracker tinies.

#3 SandyMcKean

SandyMcKean

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

And thanks to YOU for pointing out that each tile in that ending collage is in turn its own video (by clicking on it). I had not known how that works. (BTW, it seems the tiles, and therefore the videos, change from play to play.)

#4 sandik

sandik

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,693 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

I haven't noticed them change when I play the original video, but they do change if you click on a new one -- there are days when I think that John Cage was a consultant on the structure of the internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):