This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sjmiller

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

After following this site for many years, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and officially register!

I used to dance as a child (tap, jazz, ballet), but I let academics and music take over in high school and college. After college I began to fall back in love with watching ballet (mainly thanks to Youtube) and now I find myself following it as if it were a sport (with NYCB as my preferred "team"). I've enjoyed reading the various posts on this site and hope to now play a little more active role here.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hi, sjmiller! Thank you for your kind words.

Your background is similar to many of us, and we're glad to welcome you to our forums. We look forward to hearing from you.

#3 sandik

Diamonds Circle

• 5,857 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Dive on in!

#4 cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• 5,446 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):