This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Thanksgiving Day, 2012undated vintage postcard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rg

rg

Emeralds Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

The stride of this turkey puts the idea of the Turkey Trot on a 'higher' level, so perhaps a better nickname for this 'step' would be the Turkey Dash.

Attached Files

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,487 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Such a lovely illustration!

I hope that you and all Ballet Alerters who celebrate Thanksgiving have had or are still having a great one!

And in the spirit of Small Business Saturday, for those with local ballet companies, "Nutcracker" tickets are a good way to support local businesses.

#3 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• 5,397 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Working tonight, but a collegue brought us pizza..Posted Image Not a traditional TG food, but very welcomed..!!

Happy Thanksgiving..! Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 sandik

sandik

Diamonds Circle

• 5,693 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

I hope everyone had their favorite side dish (celery stuffed with blue cheese for me, please!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):