This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Evelyn Hart

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kbarber

kbarber

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Beautiful Dying Swan:

#2 ascballerina

ascballerina

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

That was lovely, thanks for sharing!

#3 diane

diane

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Very exquisite and moving. Thank you!

-d-

#4 Stage Right

Stage Right

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Many years ago when I was studying at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School, I occasionally saw Evelyn Hart, then a very young company member (or she may even have been still an apprentice or student), in the changing rooms. I envied her her long legs and beautiful physique for a dancer! I lost track of her when I returned to the States, except of course that I knew she'd become a star of the company. It was lovely to watch this and to see how thoroughly she fulfilled her artistic promise!

#5 kbarber

kbarber

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hello Stage Right, you and I were probably at the RWB School together, though I was in the general rather than the professional division. I too sometimes shared a bench in the changing room with Evelyn. Truly in a class by herself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):