This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Ksenia Zhiganshina - future star?Vaganova student debuts w/ pro company

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Balletfreak

Balletfreak

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Zhiganshinas graduation

Talisman

Paquita

I think her artistry was more present in Talisman. A pleasure to watch, even with some minor mistakes in the solo part (which are rare for Ksenia). Her Paquita was technically very strong with amazing stage presence but perhaps a bit "flat" in terms of artistry. All in all a very promising graduate to watch.I wish her an amazing career in Bolshoi!.

#17 MadameP

MadameP

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Ksenia has got off to a flying start with the Bolshoi!  Her debut was as Neapolitan Bride in the second Swan Lake of the season on 20th September.  She next danced one of the Furies in Flammes de Paris on 26th September, and she is scheduled to dance one of the Two Sylphs in La Sylphide on 11th October.   I also spotted her dancing in the corps during the Legend of Love rehearsal in the recent Bolshoi broadcast.  Congratulations and good luck to this talented young ballerina!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):