This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

TVTeka

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

In order to watch the Grand Prix of Figure Skating and Russian Nationals live, I recently subscribed to TVTeka, a Russian website that streams live and on demand (not sure for how long) feeds from many Russian TV channels, as well as the Disney Channel dubbed in Russian and a non-geo-blocked BBC World feed. On one channel, I think someone was trying to get me to travel to Ukraine for vacation, but I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that I were a big-bellied middle-aged man, a slender but buxom bikini-clad woman would be rubbing the Russian equivalent of Ben Gay on my lower back.

Most of the channels seem to be sports-related, although between skating events I watched a guy cook beige food, but does anyone know on what channel(s) ballet would be broadcast on Russian TV? I hope against hope that it's one that TVTeka offers.

#2 puppytreats

puppytreats

Gold Circle

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Helene, I saw the dance skating team on tv today. Why do lifts seem so much more smooth on ice than on the ballet stage?

#3 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

On ice there's far less friction, and there's far more momentum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):