This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

UPGRADE COMPLETE

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

One thing I've noticed is that clicking on the #[n] on the shaded part at the top of each post -- the number of the post in the thread -- only places the post at the top of the page, but not longer triggers a dialogue box to save the link.

To save the link in Firefox, I had to right click on the number and select "Copy link location."

It may be that a pop-up box suppression add-in is at work here, although other dialogue boxes have been working.

#17 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Further adventures of my smart phone. All on its own, it has now reverted to the Full Version as its default. Posted Image Posted Image

#18 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• 5,269 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

I don't use the phone version all that much and am quite willing to keep scrolling down to click "Full Version." I'm just puzzled as to why this happened to my phone (Android) and not, it appears, to others.

It is happening on my smart phone too, bart. Everytime I want to access the posts I have to click the "full version" button all the way down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):