This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Suzanne Farrell Ballet Millennium Stage preview webcast 10/25/12 at 6from Divertimento #15, Danses Concertantes, Agon, Diamonds, Slaughter

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Jack Reed

Jack Reed

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

I'm sorry there haven't been more identifications posted here, but when the season gets under way tomorrow, we should be able to tell who's who in this video. Meanwhile, am I the only one to notice that Agon, represented in the preview by its pas de deux, isn't actually listed in the season's repertory? So, is Agon a last-minute substitution for something else?

#17 SimonA

SimonA

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Neither is Diamonds. I'm guessing they just wanted to fill out the Millennium Stage program with another pas de deux?

#18 Jack Reed

Jack Reed

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

I gather Agon is in preparation for the tour to Oman in February, and Diamonds, or the pas de deux at least, may also be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):