Hello from New York International Ballet Competition!introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NYIBC

NYIBC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

[size=4]We're new to this forum, but very excited to become a part of this vibrant online dance community!

Here's a bit about us:
NYIBC is a three-week artistic education, professional training and performance program for forty-eight talented young dancers from countries around the world— all of whom receive full scholarships to participate. NYIBC nurtures promising dancers providing them with an unparalleled career advancement opportunity and enabling them to completely focus on training to perform at their highest artistic level.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We look forward to participating in discussions and event postings here at Ballet Alert! Find out more about us on our website and our slideshare.[/font][/size] We hope you enjoy them!

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hello, NYIBC!

Balletomanes, especially balletomanes in the New York area, eagerly look forward to each NYIBC.

Your website and slide share provide a good sample of what sets the New York version apart from other IBCs. I hope you'll keep us updated as events progress -- especially as they become open to the public.

Welcome to BalletAlert!

#3 NYIBC

NYIBC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

Thank you! We're still learning about the site and appreciate any information or tips about this new community. We're excited to be here!

#4 vidalangie

vidalangie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

I'm new as well. I've been watching your web and its very interesting. I'm a young ballerina's mother that who knows if in a couple of years will be dancing there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):