This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Sergei Polunin

Alexandra

Thats the tattoo on his stomach and has been there for a while 

On another topic, here he is performing in the Adriano Celetano tribute.

https://youtu.be/IpKmGPXuQNM

I thought his dancing looked even more haggard than the last time I saw him.  And for all his protestations that he wants to innovate ballet, I find that he looks the same in every new video I see.  Its as if he decided that what worked in the Take Me To Church video will do just fine everywhere else.  

On 1/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, Rock said:

I googled David LaChapelle because he was behind what has been Polunin's biggest success and I be interested to know what he thought of all this. Wikipedia said he was gay! One wonders how he feels about Polunin's posts.

Not only that, but Hozier himself turned the song into an anti-homophobia anthem with his own video. Did Polunin just not realize any of this at the time, or has he changed? I agree he seems to need help. Sad case. 

London Theatre Direct halt ticket sales for Sergei Polunin at the London Palladium in light of homophobic comments posted on Instagram

That's rather a bizarre headline, considering that the cited comments were posted in December. I thought light traveled faster than that.

A number of UK theatres sell tickets through agencies rather than selling them directly to the public.  How serious this is depends on whether or not London Theatre Direct was the sole agent for Palladium tickets or whether tickets can still be obtained elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, Mashinka said:

A number of UK theatres sell tickets through agencies rather than selling them directly to the public.  How serious this is depends on whether or not London Theatre Direct was the sole agent for Palladium tickets or whether tickets can still be obtained elsewhere.

Tickets still seem to be available — here, for instance.

13 hours ago, Deflope said:

If you register for The Times you can read 2 articles per week.  I think something similar exists for Telegraph premium articles.  Try using a different browser for the Stage if you have reached your monthly limit.