This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from the Ailina Dance Archives!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AilinaDanceArchives

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Hello Ballet Talk Community![/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Since this is a new endeavor and I am new to Ballet Talk, it's my pleasure to introduce to you the Ailina Dance Archives![/size]

[size=4]The Ailina Dance Archives is dedicated to commemorating the history, legacy, and future of dancers and dance history by actively documenting, preserving, and curating dance memorabilia.[/size]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Ballet Talk has an abundance of information and noteworthy discussions, and I hope to join your discussions by adding some archival and historical insights every so often![/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]I, Ailina Rose, am the proud creator [/size][size=4]of the Ailina Dance Archives. What started out as [/size][size=4][size=4]collecting memorabilia for the sake of personal passion has now grown into an Archive and small business dedicated to preserving all types of dance.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][size=4]I am available for hire to archive and preserve private collections and estates and as a personal researcher and archivist. Please contact me if you are interested in donating items or would like help with archival research for your publication or project.[/size]

[size=4][size=4]The archive is currently looking for new acquisitions and clients. Please visit the website at www.ailinadancearchives.com [/size][/size]to find out more about the collection and services.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][size=4]Thank you for your support and I look forward to joining your insightful conversations on Ballet Talk, [/size][size=4] [/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=4][size=5][font=French Script MT][size=7]AilinaRose[/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=3]Ailina Dance Archives
New York, NY 10023[/size][/size][/font][/size]

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Welcome, Ailina Rose.

Thank you for introducing the BalletAlert! community (we've reverted to our original name). You can count on our readers browsing through your archive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):