This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from the Ailina Dance Archives!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AilinaDanceArchives

AilinaDanceArchives

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Hello Ballet Talk Community![/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Since this is a new endeavor and I am new to Ballet Talk, it's my pleasure to introduce to you the Ailina Dance Archives![/size]

[size=4]The Ailina Dance Archives is dedicated to commemorating the history, legacy, and future of dancers and dance history by actively documenting, preserving, and curating dance memorabilia.[/size]
[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Ballet Talk has an abundance of information and noteworthy discussions, and I hope to join your discussions by adding some archival and historical insights every so often![/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]I, Ailina Rose, am the proud creator [/size][size=4]of the Ailina Dance Archives. What started out as [/size][size=4][size=4]collecting memorabilia for the sake of personal passion has now grown into an Archive and small business dedicated to preserving all types of dance.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][size=4]I am available for hire to archive and preserve private collections and estates and as a personal researcher and archivist. Please contact me if you are interested in donating items or would like help with archival research for your publication or project.[/size]

[size=4][size=4]The archive is currently looking for new acquisitions and clients. Please visit the website at www.ailinadancearchives.com [/size][/size]to find out more about the collection and services.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][size=4]Thank you for your support and I look forward to joining your insightful conversations on Ballet Talk, [/size][size=4] [/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=4][size=5][font=French Script MT][size=7]AilinaRose[/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=3]Ailina Dance Archives
New York, NY 10023[/size][/size][/font][/size]
[size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=3][size=4][font="Verdana"][size=3][size=3]www.ailinadancearchives.com[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/size]

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Welcome, Ailina Rose.

Thank you for introducing the BalletAlert! community (we've reverted to our original name). You can count on our readers browsing through your archive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):