This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Is It August Yet?

James Whiteside's

tape posted on YouTube! wink1.gif

Depending on your office environment, maybe not quite safe for work ... Eat your heart out, Beyoncé.

And Please tell me I'm not the last person on the planet to have seen this. My husband alerted me to it after he came across it on MetaFilter. Sadly, it never occurred to me to google "JdDubs" after I watched Boston Ballet's Whiteside promo video in the "ABT's Male Principal Problem" thread. That'll teach me.

And speaking of Beyoncé, and also via MetaFilter, here's "Single Ladies" dubbed over the Bob Fosse / Gwen Verdon video that appears to have given her some inspiration.

Edited to add a wink1.gif just in case ...

Kathleen, I mis-read your post and thought at first that this WAS his ABT audition video. (I'm on my phone and don't seem to be able to locate the appropriate smilies -- shock !! mon Dieu! !!! and the like.)

Love the video. (Thumbs up !! Applause !!)

Kathleen, I mis-read your post and thought at first that this WAS his ABT audition video. (I'm on my phone and don't seem to be able to locate the appropriate smilies -- shock !! mon Dieu! !!! and the like.)

Love the video. (Thumbs up !! Applause ).

I thought "August" might be clue enough ... but I've added a wink, just in case.