This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

I believe this was mentioned in passing somewhere in this forum..."Tiit Helimets and Co." - performances in Helimet's native Estonia with dancers from San Francisco ballet as well as other companies. SF Ballet dancer Quinn Warton is the videographer and director. I thought some people might be interested in the short video below...

"Tiit Helimets and Co.- The Estonian Tour This summer, Tiit Helimets, Principal Dancer with San Francisco Ballet, is leading an ensemble of 11 world class dancers, Tiit Helimets and Co, to his homeland in Estonia, where they will perform works by some of the greatest American choreographers of our time, including George Balanchine and Val Caniparoli."

"Eastern Odyssey" Trailer

And more info on the project here...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2146329285/tiit-helimets-and-co-estonia-tour-2011

Quinn Warton mentioned in an email that he is working on the final edits, but also trying to secure rights to music, so at this point isn't sure of a release to DVD. But something to look forward to.

The DVD was released awhile back. I received my copy months ago.

Are you referring to the preliminary edit that was given to the Kickstarter project contributors? (If you donated money to the project you received a DVD). That wouldn't be the final, 'official' release though.