3 replies to this topic

#1 mussel

mussel

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

ABT just posted Nutcracker BAM schedule: http://www.abt.org/c...tdate=12/1/2012

12 performances between 12/7 and 12/16. I hope casting will be announced before the tickets go on sale on 8/20.

#2 nanushka

nanushka

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

I may be wrong, but I believe the last two years casting has indeed been announced ahead of tickets going on sale (unlike the City Center "season," for which that is sadly not the case).

I'm very disappointed in the number of performances and the early dates this year. I may well be in the minority here, but I much prefer seeing The Nutcracker later in December. Do we think they're likely to take it on the road after Dec. 16?

#3 Batsuchan

Batsuchan

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

I for one and actually glad they are doing Nutcracker earlier in December. Posted Image The last two years I haven't been able to see it because I've already left to go home for the holidays...

It is a bit dismaying to see that there are so few performances though.

#4 onxmyxtoes

onxmyxtoes

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:13 AM

I think it'd be smarter if they started around the 10th and went until the 24th... Would catch the New Yorkers and the tourists visiting for Christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):