This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New member here!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zachary

Zachary

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Zachary (Zach) and I just registered a few days ago and I'm finally posting here. I am an avid follower of all the 'Vaganova Ballet Academy' talk on this website because they are my favourite school and Mariinsky is my favourite company. I hope to see lots of talk about them on this forum! :)

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hi, there, Zachary! We're happy to have you here. Posted Image

I'm sure you'll find plenty of information -- and opinions -- about Vaganova Academy and also its offshoots here, and of course the magnificent Mariinsky company. I hope you'll also add to the talk in those forums, and perhaps you'll also be prompted to check out other companies and see what they're doing.

#3 Zachary

Zachary

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Yes I would love to be included and also give my opinions/talk about the Vaganova school and Mariinsky company. I also love Stuttgart Ballet (Friedemann Vogel is one of my favourite dancers) and Bolshoi Ballet, Staatsballett Berlin etc. Lucia Lacarra is magnificent at Bayerisches Staatsballett as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):