This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Thanks so much for posting this EvilNinjaX!!! As Barbara said I am hooked too (and also like her wonder what Katie is doing now, if she is dancing anywhere else), much more fun and better than the reality shows they have on tv here... this is priceless smile.png I had really wanted to check it out for a long time!!

I am happy for Lucy and Yang as well :)

Yeah the Katie/Michael drama was tiresome. Although it doesn't even get close to what we have to view (or not) on US television. When I worked professionally the law was laid down, "You are paid to perform, not to engage in personal relationships." And every where I worked they meant it. FIREdevil.gif

Dear EvilNinjaX,

Can you upload episode 3? Please!

Thank you so much,

Macnellie

If possible, it would be great!

If it is not possible could you tell us who got cast in SB as what? I am curious :)

As in your first post, the only thing I wish is they would show more of the dancing... I imagine this season is even better without the Katie/Michael thing and the changes coming because of Ethan. :)

As in your first post, the only thing I wish is they would show more of the dancing... I imagine this season is even better without the Katie/Michael thing and the changes coming because of Ethan. smile.png

Were I in charge of producing this show, I would end each ep with 3-5 min of solid dance, either a solid performance piece or a run-thru or a rehearsal or something that has a continuous performance element to it. I would then build the ep to lead up to that and hope to intersperse class and rehearsal bits throughout, perhaps even leading with it. Within that constraint, I would pepper the personality and the drama if spice were needed.

In ep 2, it really would ahve been nice to have had more of Sergio and the "boys" trying to keep up, for instance.

Ah well, you can't have everything!

As in your first post, the only thing I wish is they would show more of the dancing... I imagine this season is even better without the Katie/Michael thing and the changes coming because of Ethan. smile.png

Were I in charge of producing this show, I would end each ep with 3-5 min of solid dance, either a solid performance piece or a run-thru or a rehearsal or something that has a continuous performance element to it. I would then build the ep to lead up to that and hope to intersperse class and rehearsal bits throughout, perhaps even leading with it. Within that constraint, I would pepper the personality and the drama if spice were needed.

In ep 2, it really would ahve been nice to have had more of Sergio and the "boys" trying to keep up, for instance.

Ah well, you can't have everything!

Thanks for still posting the episodes!! :) I definitely agree with your post and it's true you can't have everything, I am thankful because as far as reality tv goes I prefer this to anything. They have actual talent and work hard and that is always fun to watch.

I feel bad for Sergio to go all that way to NZ and get injured... and for Tonia (hoping I am not messing up the names) when it comes to Aurora. However it was nice to se Gillian in the episode a little bit, coaching and all that!

Thank you for posting these videos, I really enjoyed getting an insight into this company's work and also how Ethan is doing at his new work. And I agree, the Katie/Michael stuff was not so interesting to me, I'm more watching this to get an insight of the general working behind the scenes and of course the dance sequences, in case there are some in the episode.