• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 California

California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

The touring company for Book of Mormon starts in Denver at the Caulkins Opera House for a three-week run, August 14-September 3. Tickets went on sale this morning at 10 am and were sold out at 2:35 pm:

http://blogs.denverp...e-patrons/4960/

If you're in a city on the national tour, you might want to keep this in mind.

It took me two very long and frustrating hours going back and forth between the web site (which crashed constantly) and the phone lines (which were never available), but I did get two tickets, although not seated together. On the bright side, the pricing was comparable to the prices for West Side Story last month. I guess they didn't have time to put in place "dynamic pricing."

#2 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

With a 4 1/2 hour window between tickets going on sale and the "sold out" sign going up in the window, how much dynamism could they manage?!

#3 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,029 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

The touring company for Book of Mormon starts in Denver at the Caulkins Opera House for a three-week run, August 14-September 3. Tickets went on sale this morning at 10 am and were sold out at 2:35 pm:

It took me two very long and frustrating hours going back and forth between the web site (which crashed constantly) and the phone lines (which were never available), but I did get two tickets, although not seated together. On the bright side, the pricing was comparable to the prices for West Side Story last month. I guess they didn't have time to put in place "dynamic pricing."

Please do tell us your impressions when you see the show, California!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):