Helene

SERVER CHANGE COMPLETE!

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for yelling: we're being migrated to a faster-performing server today. The entire process will take a couple of hours after it starts, and there will be a message displayed about the server migration.

Sorry for yelling: we're being migrated to a faster-performing server today. The entire process will take a couple of hours after it starts, and there will be a message displayed about the server migration.

Should we be having a bon voyage party?

That was very quick! And the site does come up much faster than before. Thanks, Helene.

Excellent, Bonnette: the point of the migration was to improve speed/performance :) BT4D's migration took several hours, and ours seemed to be over before it started, but not quite...

I just discovered an issue: I received notification about a new topic, but I couldn't find the topic on the new server. I suspect that the topic was posted to the old server before it was shut off, but wasn't included in the migrated database. I know I received notification of SimonA's post in the "NYCB Winter Season" thread; it's timestamp is 4:12pm (Pacific Standard Time).

I don't have any other notifications, but I apologize if someone posted sometime between 4:12 and 5:22 or so (7:12-8:22 EST) and the post is missing.