This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

New member says hello

jamesb

Hello everyone,

I am a longstanding fan of ballet, and of NYCB in particular. I first attended a City Ballet performance in 1970 when I was in college. Unfortunately, I remember nothing about it other than the fact that I was somewhere in the 4th ring. Several years later I got married. My wife had an interest in seeing ballet and insisted we go. I was the typical husband-dragged-to-the-ballet at the time. However, at one performance (Balanchine's Swan Lake with Farrell and Adam Luders) the scales fell from my eyes and I was hooked.

I look forward to participating here.

We're delighted you're joining us, and glad that your wife, those many years ago, dragged you to that Farrell-Luders Swan Lake.

I hope you'll join in discussions as you browse through our forums. Feel free to answer, as well as ask, questions. You'll see that our members run the gamut from new enthusiasts to seasoned experts.

Welcome, jamesb, to BalletAlert! shake2.gif