cubanmiamiboy

Merry Christmas everyone!

11 posts in this topic

Lovely. Lovely. Thank you, Cristian. Happiness, peace, and the awareness of beauty to us all.

P.S. The cat, batting the ball to her dog companion, is a good reminder to me about how the holiday season can make me better than I am by nature, if I pay attention.

The cat, batting the ball to her dog companion, is a good reminder to me about how the holiday season can make me better than I am by nature, if I pay attention.

There's a part of Dickens' A Christmas Carol that speaks to that -- I read it to myself every year.

Χρόνια Πολλά και καλές γιορτές !

[Merry Christmas!]

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season and best wishes for the new year, and a Merry Christmas to those on BA who celebrate it.

Lovely. Lovely. Thank you, Cristian. Happiness, peace, and the awareness of beauty to us all.

P.S. The cat, batting the ball to her dog companion, is a good reminder to me about how the holiday season can make me better than I am by nature, if I pay attention.

How about the guy starting his walking steps in FULL POINTE..? happy.png

Yes, and the tree actually g-r-o-w-s ! Thanks for the resonance of that, too, Cristian! Happy, happy holidays to all, and as Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, every one!"

...and the tree actually g-r-o-w-s !

...AND the guy ends up striking a perfect tendu devant pose...! clapping.gif