This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello!an introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shedances

shedances

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

Hello! I have become a long-time parent on the BT4Dancers board, although have chosen a different name for this forum. My daughter has danced for thirteen years and is in the last few years of her official ballet training. My own ballet training was never developed to this level, but I never stopped loving the art form. I have been thrilled to be able to follow and facilitate the journey with my daughter and to learn more about what I get to see along the way!

#2 GianninaM

GianninaM

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

Welcome to Ballet Alert, shedances; we're happy to have you with us. The support you have given your daughter is invaluable; I'm sure you know that. This board will give you a look into ballet from a difference perspective than BT4D; both are equally enjoyable. Enjoy both boards.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):