This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

PNB Nutcracker

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,308 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

Just got a heads up that there were a number of casting changes; newly cast dancers are in red:

Attached File  Nutcracker 2-11 December v. Dec 1.xlsx   47.08KB   24 downloads

#17 tableleap

tableleap

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

I saw the PNB Nutcracker this year, but I have lost the program...does anyone know where I can get another one? I am willing to pay, it is a special memory that I want to hang on to.

#18 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi, tableleap, and welcome to BalletAlert!
I've been in those ballet slippers -- wanting a copy of a lost program. I never had a problem asking the company for an extra copy. In fact, I even remember one performance where there were no extras in the house -- the ushers had distributed every single one of them. A day or two later, when I called the office, they had some and were happy to send me one.

If you haven't done so yet, you should probably call (or these days, e-mail) the PNB offices or perhaps the theater. Good luck!

Or, perhaps one of our friendly readers will be able to help you. I've had excellent luck that way, too! Posted Image

#19 tableleap

tableleap

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Thanks so much for the advice, I will try contacting the company and theater, I didn't think that would work! I'll let you know what happens.
Thanks again!

#20 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Contact Gary Tucker, their press rep, at
marketing@pnb.org

They have extras copies of the program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):