Just another new girl...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Incarnat

Incarnat

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

:D (early confession: smileys make me happy)

[size="2"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hi BA! Basically I'm an 18 year old pre-professional dancer who just wants a chance to look at what I love from another perspective. After all, future ballerinas like to fangirl too. :wink:
Jokes aside, I've known about BT4D for a while. I checked out BA for the first time tonight, and I decided to join.
I think talking about ballet in general as opposed to my specific technical problems/grievances is probably the smarter thing to do on the internet anyway. At least in my case!
Other than that, I can say that I'm an 18 year old girl. My name is my favorite flower in french, and I hope to learn something by being here.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Xoxo [/font][/size]

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

:D (early confession: smileys make me happy)

:thumbsup: Smileys make me happy, too.

It's a wise dancer who wants to know things from the audience's viewpoint, but it's more important that when a dancer performs, s/he does it mainly for her/himself. Just my opinion.

You'll probably have a few opinions to offer as you browse through our forums. Please feel free to contribute them.

So, welcome to BA, Incarnat. You are a lovely flower! :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):