This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New Baryshnikov interview"In Paris" (Netherlands)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

A new interview with Baryshnikov has been posted, discussing the play "In Paris," during his visit to the Netherlands:

One interesting dance tidbit: the play has a little dance in it, choreographed by Ratmansky.

So far, performances have been announced for Santa Monica and Berkeley next spring, but I haven't seen information about any other performances in North America. Has anyone see anything?

#2 Bradan

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:13 AM

Thanks for this!

I'm afraid I don't know about any further North American performances though there are a number of European dates. I will be seeing it in Paris the week after next, so can report back on the dance element looking forward to it :)

#3 dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,351 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:07 AM

I add my thanks to Bradan's, California.

Bradan, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the production. Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):