This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Asylmuratova's daughter?

I didn't really know where to put this, I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I came across

today. In the description it says 'Настя Заклинская', Nastya Zaklinskaya. Could this be the daughter of Altynai Asylmuratova and her husband Konstantin Zaklinsky?

I know I have read somewhere that she had a daughter that is studying at the Vaganova Academy..

Unfortunately the video's not very sharp and it's not really possible to see who's who, but still nice to get a glimpse.

So, could anyone maybe confirm this?

Thank you :flowers:

I came across

today. In the description it says 'Настя Заклинская', Nastya Zaklinskaya. Could this be the daughter of Altynai Asylmuratova and her husband Konstantin Zaklinsky?

I know I have read somewhere that she had a daughter that is studying at the Vaganova Academy..

Unfortunately the video's not very sharp and it's not really possible to see who's who, but still nice to get a glimpse.

100% that is Anastasia Zaklinskaya, daughter of Zaklinsky and Asylmuratova. In that May 2010 Vaganova concert from the Hermitage Theatre, 6th year students danced The Frescoes from Little Humped Back Horse. In the beginning of the video, 4 girls are standing and each girl starts dancing based on who is on the right side. The first girl to dance is the first girl on the right. The second girl to dance is the second on the right in the beginning. The 3rd girl on the right, in the beginning, is Zaklinskaya and the 3rd girl to dance. Zaklinskya was the main soloist in the second half of the video and when they finish, she is on the far right and the only girl the camera person did not zoom in on.

I am 100% certain about what I am saying and not 99.99%. She is entering her 8th year and will graduate in 2013 with the June 2013 graduation performances.

I came across

If you give me specific details how to add attach a photograph on BA, I can place her photograph on BA, but I once spent hours on a different photo and failed

Her face resemblance to mom is astonishing.