This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Chroma

Helene

I saw a blurb in the NY Times today announcing the upcoming season of the Alvin Ailey company. They will perform Chroma during the 2013-14 season. Does Chroma contain pointe work for the women? I'm asking because Ailey is modern, and they don't do pointe work in any of their rep.(Some of their dancers do have ballet training.)

I saw a blurb in the NY Times today announcing the upcoming season of the Alvin Ailey company. They will perform Chroma during the 2013-14 season. Does Chroma contain pointe work for the women? I'm asking because Ailey is modern, and they don't do pointe work in any of their rep.(Some of their dancers do have ballet training.)

I wonder if they'll be touring with this -- for those of us on the left coast, it would be a chance to see the work

I wonder if they'll be touring with this -- for those of us on the left coast, it would be a chance to see the work

I am hoping too, after SFB didn't bring it on tour with them as announced a few years ago.