This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello from London

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 variated

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

Hi, I'm a long time dance watcher in London; very regularly at Sadlers Wells and the Place and a few times a year to see the RB and ENB. I also get up to Birmingham to see BRB on occasion. I'm involved in the arts (as a musician) so as well as watching dance I like to think critically about the performance I see, as well as the "industry" and the role and infrastructure of arts organisations in the modern world.

I enjoy reading the interesting posts here and look forward to "meeting" you all.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

A very nice introduction, variated! :flowers:

As you may have noticed, we have a number of members who follow the British companies. New voices with new observations are always welcome, especially when they can offer special insights. We look forward to your participation.

#3 cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):