This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Sleeping Beauty

I have a single ticket for Friday evening July 8 for the Cojocaru/Kobberg Sleeping Beauty that I would like to sell. It's a $66 ticket that I would sell for $50 or best offer - Dress Circle, Row C, Seat 112. I will be coming into the city via bus for the Wed (tomorrow) evening performance and could meet you with the ticket either before or after that performance. I had been wondering who would fill in for Hallberg never expecting Osipova to be replaced as well! I love Cojocaru but don't really need to see her twice - and neither does my pocketbook! Please send me a private message. Thanks!

I have a single ticket for Friday evening July 8 for the Cojocaru/Kobberg Sleeping Beauty that I would like to sell. It's a $66 ticket that I would sell for $50 or best offer - Dress Circle, Row C, Seat 112. I will be coming into the city via bus for the Wed (tomorrow) evening performance and could meet you with the ticket either before or after that performance. I had been wondering who would fill in for Hallberg never expecting Osipova to be replaced as well! I love Cojocaru but don't really need to see her twice - and neither does my pocketbook! Please send me a private message. Thanks!

Barbara: You missed a thrilling performance by Cojocaru/Kobberg.

I saw her dance in London in 2007 as Odette/Odille, and she is even better.

She dances with a beautiful gauziness.

JIM