This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

The European Broadcasting Union competition for young dancers was held in Oslo and to me it was a great disappointment.

I didnt even bother to save it on DVD.

The format had changed completely - it was almost totally modern, one pair of point shoes in sight during the whole evening.

However, the winner was Daniel Sarr, 19, a Norwegian, and deservedly so. He was good :clapping: . The Ballet Boyz were in the jury and they offered him a job on the spot in their company. Well done, Daniel!

Did anybody else watch this?

The European Broadcasting Union competition for young dancers was held in Oslo and to me it was a great disappointment.

I didnt even bother to save it on DVD.

The format had changed completely - it was almost totally modern, one pair of point shoes in sight during the whole evening.

However, the winner was Daniel Sarr, 19, a Norwegian, and deservedly so. He was good :clapping: . The Ballet Boyz were in the jury and they offered him a job on the spot in their company. Well done, Daniel!

Did anybody else watch this?

Could not find film of Daniel Sarr's winning performance, but found a series of videos about the man himself.

http://www.nrk.no/sok/index.php?site=default_collection&client=default_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&filter=1&num=10&type=html&q=Video+Daniel+Sarr