This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Happy Father's Day...!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

To all the fathers of this board-(and especially those "ballet dads" I'm sure we have too... :wink: )-I wish A very, VERY Happy Dad's Day...!!

FELICIDADES!!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

#2 mmded

mmded

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

I am married to a great ballet dad who always was 100% supportive both financially and emotionally of both our professional ballet dancer daughter who trained away from home starting in grade eight and who will be starting her third year with a European company and our soon to be army doctor daughter. :flowers: :clapping:
Happy Father's Day!!

#3 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

To all the fathers of this board-(and especially those "ballet dads" I'm sure we have too... :wink: )-I wish A very, VERY Happy Dad's Day...!!

FELICIDADES!!!!! :flowers: :flowers:

But let's "balleticize" this thread a bit...! :wink:

King Florestan XXIV and daughter Aurora.
Von Rothbart and daughter Odile
Lord Capulet and daughter Juliet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):