This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Appreciative New Member

[ I originally found your web site while trying to find info on death of George Zoritch, who had been my mentor in my growing up years, taking me under his wing, & providing me with many wonderful opportunities & experiences w/artists of that period including going to Bolshoi classes with him. My basic training was from Madame Proebrajenska trained dancers and from members of Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo. Unfortunately, due to a severe injury, I had to pursue another career & lost contact with ballet world which I loved so much.

Your extraordinarily professional site was like coming home.....so many lovely flowers to pick in your "garden of information" I am especially grateful since I, who use to know every jot and tittle about the ballet world, now feel so uninformed.

I appreciate all of your efforts in maintaining the high calibre of this site and the input of your savvy members.

A standing ovation for everyone!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Yes, Ballet Foot, we are proud of our "savvy members." On their behalf, thank you for your kind words, and welcome to their midst.

I'm sure you have wonderful insights and memories, and I hope you'll feel free to chirp up when something you read here prompts you. Happy to have you here! :shake:

THANK YOU BONNETTE AND CARBO FOR YOUR KIND WELCOMING WORDS.....GLAD TO BE ON BROAD. JUST SPENT WEEK OGLING SEVERAL PERFORMANCES OF BALLET NACIONAL DE CUBA, SO ADEPTLY REVIEWED BY "NATALIE' ELSEWHERE. THIS WEEK IS THE ROYAL DANISH....NEXT WEEK I WILL BE HAVING BALLET WITHDRAWAL, I'M SURE! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!.

WITH A TRIPLE PIROUETTE LANDING ON MY ELBOW, I GRAND JETE INTO CYBERSPACE :) :)